After a facility has received our disinfection treatment we will provide this certificate.
COVID Smart Flyer
We can also provide this flyer which should be posted at all entrances. It lists the safety precautions that should be taken to ensure your facility is a save environment.
Touch Point Disinfecting
Please review and follow this list of surfaces in the facility requiring disinfecting. Most of these surface areas must be cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day.
- Entrance door handles and crash bars.
- Door knobs, frames, area on door around handles.
- Walls around light switches.
- Desks and cubicle areas to include – telephones, keyboards, monitors, and mouse and open spaces on desk tops.
- Chairs in all areas include desk chairs, lobby furniture, conference rooms and break rooms. Cleaning tops of chairs, backs, and arm rests.
- Restroom stall doors locks, top edges, and handles on both sides.
- Toilet paper dispensers.
- Seat cover dispensers.
- Toilet and urinal flushers.
- Restroom towel dispenser knobs.
- Soap dispensers manual push lever.
- Faucet handles or knobs.
- Refrigerator door handles.
- Microwave key pads and levers.
- Coffee maker touch points.
- Break room sinks and faucets.
- Break room table tops, backs of chairs, arm rests, tops of chairs.
- Vending machine controls and retrieval area.
- Other office equipment to include copiers, printers, fax machines, public use telephones and computers.
- Candy dishes / bowls.
- Handrails in all stair ways or ramps.
- Elevator call buttons on walls and inside elevator.
- Water coolers.
- Drinking fountains.
- Reception counter.
- Conference room electronics such as laser pointers.